- Fire Marshal swearing in July 20, 2018 announcement
- THE NATIONAL FALLEN FIREFIGHTERS’ ASSOCIATION IS SPONSORING “TAKING CARE OF OUR OWN”
- The Firefighter Presumptive Cancer Statute Governor Christopher T. Sununu to sign Senate Bill 541
- Spirit Station 20th anniversary
- Salem Fire Chief Paul Parisi to be nominated as NH Fire Marshall
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Please keep all first responders and all people in Texas during this time of hardship in your prayers. If you can, please support any organization that is funding, collecting food and supplies. This will be a long recovery.
The next board meeting of the NHSFA will be at 10 AM on October 20th at Harts Turkey Farm in Meredith. All members are welcome to attend. The NHSFA is looking for a member to serve as the Cheshire County … Continue reading
Welcome to the new NHSFA web site. Welcome. We hope you enjoy your experience here. We hope to be able to keep you updated on events and noteworthy issues to the NH Fire Service. Stay tuned for more information!
The next board meeting of the NHSFA will be at Harts Turkey Farm in Meredith at 10:00 AM on August 25th. All members are welcome to attend.
There has been much discussion recently about the NH Firefighter decal plate that was made available in July. The DMV has not yet “authorized” an official decal design. No firefighter decal is yet official for the plate, which means department … Continue reading