- NHSFA Proposed By-Laws change
- Committee of Merit, Monday September 24th
- Fire Marshal swearing in July 20, 2018 announcement
- THE NATIONAL FALLEN FIREFIGHTERS’ ASSOCIATION IS SPONSORING “TAKING CARE OF OUR OWN”
- The Firefighter Presumptive Cancer Statute Governor Christopher T. Sununu to sign Senate Bill 541
Monthly Archives: October 2017
The annual meeting of the NHSFA is November 4 at 10 AM at new Hampton Fire. All members and prospective members are invited to attend.
Two NH names will be added to the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial in Emmittsburg Maryland this weekend. Charles Waterbury of Orford Fire and Douglas Clement of New Hampton Fire will be added to this years memorial. Members of the NH … Continue reading