- Fire Marshal swearing in July 20, 2018 announcement
- THE NATIONAL FALLEN FIREFIGHTERS’ ASSOCIATION IS SPONSORING “TAKING CARE OF OUR OWN”
- The Firefighter Presumptive Cancer Statute Governor Christopher T. Sununu to sign Senate Bill 541
- Spirit Station 20th anniversary
- Salem Fire Chief Paul Parisi to be nominated as NH Fire Marshall
Monthly Archives: November 2017
John C. Hughes, 77 ASHLAND — John C. Hughes, 77, of Ashland, died in an automobile accident on Interstate 93 in Holderness on Nov. 16, 2017. John was born in Laconia on Dec. 4, 1939, the son of Bert K. … Continue reading
The November meeting of the NHSFA will be on the 30th at 6 PM at the West Ossipee fire department. All members are welcome to attend.