- Fire Marshal swearing in July 20, 2018 announcement
- THE NATIONAL FALLEN FIREFIGHTERS’ ASSOCIATION IS SPONSORING “TAKING CARE OF OUR OWN”
- The Firefighter Presumptive Cancer Statute Governor Christopher T. Sununu to sign Senate Bill 541
- Spirit Station 20th anniversary
- Salem Fire Chief Paul Parisi to be nominated as NH Fire Marshall
Monthly Archives: December 2017
The Decals for the Firefighter or Retired Firefighter license plates will be available for purchase January 15, 2018.
The next meeting of the NHSFA will be at Ashland Fire Department at 1900. All members are invited to attend. Regular business of the association will commence at 1900.
Please see our page on License plates on our menu for more information.
(As reported by the NHAFC) New Hampshire becomes the first state to announce plans to pursue FirstNet ‘opt-out’ alternative New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu today announced that his state will pursue the FirstNet “opt-out” alternative with Rivada Networks building and maintaining the LTE radio access network instead of … Continue reading
New Hampshire Automobile License plates are finally here. Starting January 15, 2018 NH firefighters and NH Retired Firefighters can purchase official decals from the NH Fallen Firefighters Memorial Committee. These are the ONLY decals recognized by the state to be … Continue reading