Become a member
How to become a member of the New Hampshire State Firemen’s Association;
Contact any of the county reps for your area on the executive page or contact the association directly at President@NHSFA.org
You can now join the NHSFA with our easy online signup. You can Join as a new member, renew your membership for an individual or renew or join as a department. Advocate members can pay online as well. Click the link below to go to our payment site.
- Dues are $20.00 per year per member and are paid before the annual meeting. Any firefighter in NH can join any time of the year.
- You do not have to have your entire department belong, individuals can join as well as a department.
- The NHSFA a voice for ALL firefighters in the state of NH, volunteer, call or career.
- Attached forms for new departments or individuals or add change delete.
- The Department Contact Form and Ad change delete forms are now fallible PDFs
- NHSFA Company Form Sept 2019
- NHSFA add change delete change 2020 Mar
- Advocate application NHSFA 2019
If you would like to join the NHSFA please contact your County Representative or complete the form below.
|Carroll||Dana Cullen Jr.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Merrimack||Paul St. Germainemail@example.com|
If you are interested in joining, please complete the form and send to the association secretary. firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual membership $20.00 Annually complete the purchase with this link for membership and pay via credit card or Paypal click this link to join and complete the registration Individual membership purchase