Become a member
How to become a member of the New Hampshire State Firemen’s Association;
Contact any of the county reps for your area on the executive page or contact the association directly at President@NHSFA.org
- Dues are $20.00 per year per member and are paid before the annual meeting. Any firefighter in NH can join any time of the year.
- You do not have to have your entire department belong, individuals can join as well as a department.
- The NHSFA a voice for ALL firefighters in the state of NH, volunteer, call or career.
- Attached forms for new departments or individuals or add change delete.
- The Department Contact Form and Ad change delete forms are now fallible PDFs
- DepartmentContactForm 2017
- AddChangeDeleteForm 2017
- Advocate Membership Form
If you would like to join the NHSFA please contact your County Representative or complete the form below.
If you are interested in joining, please complete the form and send to the association secretary. firstname.lastname@example.org