Become a Member
How to become a member of the New Hampshire State Firemen’s Association:
Contact any of the county representatives for your area or contact the association directly.
You can now join the NHSFA with our easy online signup. You can join as a new member, renew your membership for an individual, or renew or join as a department. Advocate members can pay online as well. Click the link below to go to our payment site.
- Dues are $28.00 per year, per member and are paid before the annual meeting. Any firefighter in NH can join, at any time of the year.
- You do not have to have your entire department belong; individuals can join.
- The NHSFA is a voice for ALL firefighters in the state of NH, volunteer, call or career.
- Attached are forms for new departments or individuals or add change and delete.
- The Department Contact Form and add change delete forms are now fillable PDFs.
- NHSFA Add/Change/Delete Form
If you would like to join the NHSFA please contact your County Representative or complete the form.
|Paul St. Germain
Please complete the form and send to the association secretary.
Individual membership is $28.00 annually.
Complete the purchase utilizing this link for membership and pay via credit card or PayPal.